The Club will be called UK Crossfires Club and will not be affiliated to any other club or organisation.
2 Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of the Club will be:
- to promote the Club within the local and national community
- to manage the UK Crossfires Club
- to ensure a duty of care to all members of the Club
- to provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone
- to ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.
All members will be subject to the regulations of the constitution and by joining the club will be deemed to accept these regulations and and codes of conduct that the Club has adopted now or in the future.
5 Officers of the Club
The officers will be:
- Events Manager
- Facebook Manager
- Website Manager
- Technical Support Manager
5 Discipline and appeals
All complaints regarding the behaviour of members notified to a member of the Management team. The Management team will meet to hear complaints within 21 days of a complaint being lodged. The Management team has the power to take appropriate disciplinary action including the termination of membership from the club.
Any member setting up an active alternative group will be expelled from the club with immediate effect. The Management team reserve the right to review any individual case and agree an appropriate course of action.
No events may be posted on the Club Facebook page without the prior consent of the Events Manager or Facebook Manager.
19th December 2019